Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ta-Ta-Ta-Tour and other musings..

Oh.. my beautiful blog.. How I have missed you..

So, I am out here hustling oops, I mean HOSTING the Exposed Music Festival Tour.. Third day and I can honestly say, I AM HAVING A BLAST!!!

The bands have been rockin'.. the clubs have been sweet and personally, it's always a pleasure to catch up with old friends (you know who you are and I love the hell outta you all) and of course make new ones..

I brought myself a fancy new lil camcorder so, I am excited to be posting up footage (as well as blogging) about my adventures.. so, I hope that you are ready for JENNCITY TV.. Many thanks to the duder at Best Buy in Buffalo, NY who hooked a sista UP!

Other than that, there's been a lot going on musically in my world.. I will let you know VERY SOON exactly what's going on.. I can say this though.

1. You'll be seeing me on NBC playing bass.
2. You will be hearing some new JENNCITY jams.
3. You will be able to catch me this summer with Demilitia as well as more dates with Exposed Music Festival.
4.  You can catch me in Coney Island once the weather decides it's really spring and/or summer. I will happily take either.

Many more details to come..

I have to say, I completely SNAPPED about a week ago.. I was in a dark place because of what was happening around me.. and you want to know what I did? I CHANGED what was around me and BAM.. I feel like a new woman and it re-awakened my daily positive attitude..

You do need the dark to have your light but, always remember.. there IS and WILL BE light at some point.. you just gotta believe.. Faith is a very powerful thing when it's coming from a good place.

All the best and do something nice for yourself today.. you deserve it.

BOOYAH!

City-

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thrilled to meet you. I enjoyed this post.. Trisha and I once went outside at 7am and had a cigarette. The red house was so bright against the snowstorm that had been happening since the night before, I said "huh, when you step from the dark side of the moon, everything turns to light." Some simple words you said the other night, and this post, show your strength and I admire that in a person. Good luck and hope to talk soon! Much love and enjoy the rest of the tour! xo

    ReplyDelete