Thursday, July 7, 2011

EXCELLENT

Yes,

Today is excellent.. things coming into place.. it's really funny how the universe tends to work itself out..

So, if you ARE having a shit day.. I understand.. lord knows I've had a zillion of 'em but, it really is what you make of it..

Having a positive mental attitude takes a lot of work.. I mean HARD WORK... Much easier said than done.. but, it's worth it.. always..

Now, go out there and enjoy this amazing summer..

Remember last winter in NYC? (Actually, all around this country)

 Yeah - FUCK THAT.. Get out there and ENJOY YO'SELF!!!

Also, I will most likely be looking for a guitarist for my JennCity project I am working on.. if you are reading this and interested.. Hit me up.. It's rocknroll meets metal meets punk meets melody with many sprinkles of attitude..  Rehearsals will be in Brooklyn, NY - No drug addicts, crybabies, pussies, or egomanics. Remember, we are all in this together.. Be awesome and please don't waste my time.

Cheers!

J-

No comments:

Post a Comment