Monday, July 4, 2011

Thank You

Hey HEY!

So, just in the past few days, I've had a lot of people tell me that they REALLY like this blog...

I just want to THANK YOU..

I DO LOVE TO WRITE and sometimes, I am a little nervous to put so much out there but, FUCK THAT..

It's time to be fearless... and I realize that.. even if someone feels impacted by ONE SENTENCE.. Then it is an HONOR to do this..

So, here on out.. I will put it all out there.. lay it all out..
Why not? What do I honestly have to lose.. ???

All I am doing is telling you the story.. the REAL story.. the REAL DEAL.. the TRUTH of what is happening... a glimpse in the life of someone who is just trying to do the do..

And living HARD.. I want and do LIVE HARD..

This.. yes.. this.. this VERY MOMENT can be taken from you at any second.. and I, for one, refuse to live like that.. no fucking thank you...

When I was 14 years old.. I drew a logo on my wall.. a saying.. a matra that I choose to live by...

And what did it say?

CONFRONT FEAR.

J-

No comments:

Post a Comment