Sunday, July 24, 2011

So..

My good friend was like..

YOU ARE SLACKING ON THIS BLOG..

Well, yeah buddy, pal, fuckface,.. I sure am..

I'm positive that it has nothing to do with EVERYTHING that I've been doing lately..

Ha.

I did manage to take an amazing vacation.. WOW.. was it GLORIOUS..

I haven't been on such a kick ass, truly relaxing vacation in ages.. I wildly suggest it for everyone.. It truly helps clear the mind & soul.. only if you let it. Which REALLY means.. TURN OFF YOUR DAMN PHONE.. Let them figure it out.. They can survive without you for a few days.. and unless it's a family emergency, fuck 'em. Do you.

I'm sad to hear about Norway.. damn.. how truly scary and awful. can't help but think of 9-11 reading the reports.. My heart is with them.. May Justice be swift.

Amy Winehouse.. the super talented young lady has passed.. reports at this time do not confirm cause of death but, we all can most likely figure it out.. A blind man could see that she had her demons..

As sad as this story is ladies and gentlemen, she was a junkie. An addict. Her addiction got the best of her at the young age of 27. Let this open the eyes of those who are struggling with whatever demons they may have.. Figure it out.. life is outstanding and most certainly worth living.. don't let perception become so eschewed that you can't figure that a single breath can be the next step to living a better life.

J-

No comments:

Post a Comment