Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good Morning?

No.. not a morning person.. in fact, there is no if and/or buts about it..


Not saying that I don't or can't wake up at the crack of dawn to handle whatever the day brings.. just saying that I don't like it and I will most likely not make the clearest decision unless there is an emergency or one of the kittens knocked something random over.


Not everyone is cut out for the early morning and I give endless high-fives to those who do it on the regular.


So to all my early waker-uppers (<--NOT a word but, I digress) a tip of the hat to ya. While I am opening my apartment door steps away from my extremely comfy bed and you are rushing out of the door and spilling coffee all over yourself, I will know in my heart of hearts, I just might be having a bit more fun than YOU.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to refer to myself as an "early waker upper" from now on. It's a thing now, it's out there.

    And yes, you are having more fun than we are. But those of us with a brain are trying as hard as we can to be you.

    -pete

    ReplyDelete