Sunday, April 24, 2011

That was CRAZY

I have to admit.. I had one HELL of a week..

Truly a rollercoaster.. I want to write all about it but, it would honestly make some of the people I do really care about look like total assholes.  Maybe at the end of the day, they ARE truly assholes. Wake up call anyone?

With that being said, I will say this..

It's time.. it is so so so very much time to step out on my own musically.

I have been touring for over 20 years (yes, it's true boo boo) and I have ALWAYS been in bands.. I have been lucky but, a lot of it has been all the HARD FUCKING WORK that I put into what I do. It's no doubt that I am one of the hardest working ladies in metal/hard rock.

Now, it's different.. the industry is different.. I am different.. You get older, wiser, smarter.. and you tend to NOT want to deal with the stupid bullshit that tends to go with being in bands for many many years... UNLESS it is WORTH your precious time and effort.

SO, here's to making it WORTH IT.

J-

No comments:

Post a Comment