Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Strike a Pose..

I had the strangest dream last night.. I remember most of it and I have to say.. it's pretty random..

So, I was at a friend's house.. as far as I could tell, it was a house-warming party.  There was this beautiful long table that we were all sitting at getting served food and booze.. the outside had these bright colorful lights strung all around the huge backyard and there was a grill or two going..

While we were all at the table.. there were a few workers putting up a new fence around the backyard.. which was weird but, they put up this amazing fence in no time flat.. with extra lights attached.

Then, at our table, James Hetfield (of Metallica - DUH) and Lars Ulrich (DUH) come in and sit with us and have some food.. then James decides gets up and plays some Metallica songs on guitar just him solo.

Lars is at the table getting drunk off wine and then decides he's gonna play too..

From out of nowhere.. James is now on DRUMS and Lars is on GUITAR.. I get up and go to him and ask.. "Hey - Mind if I take a sweet picture?" He was like.. "Of course not!" I get my camera on my phone working and then he started striking all these vogue 16 year old girl poses with the guitar.. I was like.. "WOW.. No one is gonna believe this!" I was like "You look beautiful Lars.. BEAUTIFUL!!!"

I woke up with my phone in my hand and "Last Caress"/"Green Hell" playing in my head..

Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment